Following is the procedure to create a new user:
1. On CMS Home page, select “User Management” at the left column.
2. On User List page, click “Create a New”.
3. Enter necessary information.
[Note] “Login ID” “Password” “Password confirmation” are mandatory fields.
4. Select the Department/Group/Role you wish the new account to belong to.
[Note] You can “Save” the new account even if you do not select a department or a group. However, you cannot assign a course unless the account belongs to a group.
5. Set the icon image by clicking “+Add files…” and then “Start upload”.
6. In case you check a box of "Send Log In credentials to user", a notification will be sent to user's email address.
7. Click “Save” at the very bottom of the page and you have now completed creating a new user.