1. On “Course Management” under the “Contents Management” tab on the left hand side of the page, go on to the Course List page.
2. On the Course List page, select “Chapter List” of the course you wish to create a section.
3. On the Chapter List page, select “Section List” of the right hand side of the chapter under which you wish to create a section.
4. On the Section List page, select “Create a new”.
5. On the Section Edit page, fill in “name” (section name) and “Description” (description of the section).
6. Check the “is publish” checkbox of Publish status.
[Note] Please make sure to check the checkbox. Otherwise the course will not be shown when you launch the application.
7. If you wish to set an image of the section, select an image from “Add files…” followed by “Start upload” and then you will be able to set one.
8. Click “Save”. You have now completed the creation of a section.