- Select “User Management” from the table on left, open the list of users.
- Click “Notification” on the right of each user’s table.
3. Click “create a new” on the Announce List.
4. Fill the items of Announce Edit.
*Check the Public status to be “is publish”
*If you want to send the Notification on a specific date, check “DATE TIME PUSH” on Delivery Timing, and set more detail with the calendar on Delivery Starttime.
5. When you finished editing, click “save”.
6. Click “Send Push” .
* When you set Delivery Timing to “NOW PUSH”, the notification will be sent immediately after you click “Send Push”.
* If you set Delivery Timing to “DATE TIME PUSH”, the notification will be sent on the selected date after you clicked “Send Push”.
7. The notification will be successfully delivered when the “Pushed” on the table has been checked.